Sunday, June 14, 2009

No Smoking

Ward and I have not had a cigarette in over a week. Eight days to be exact. This is no small accomplishment. I am happy to report that we are both still alive and kicking and no one has been injured due to lack of nicotine and crankiness. Say a pray folks. This is tough. I keep telling myself that we will live a much longer and much more healthy life.....

I cannot imagine that quitting crack would be any less hard than this. It is amazing the things you will do to get your hands on a cig. Thank goodness Ward and I are doing this together. We are keeping each other honest and so far neither of us has cracked. I think we are past the hard part. Maybe it will be all gravy from here. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Frank said...

Congratulations on trying to kick the habit. I have found a great collection of health articles with a lot of recent research papers about tobacco addiction at the site http://www.dailyrx.com/.
http://www.dailyrx.com/conditions/mental-health/addictions/tobacco-addiction
Let us know how the effort is going!

About Me

My photo
I am just beginning a new phase of my life so I thought a blog might be fun. We'll see :-) I am a mom to a wonderful daughter, a singer in a band and a lover of all things scrapbooking. Making things to share with friends, to mark a special occasion, or just becasue, is my way of giving a little bit of myself to those I love.

Followers

Blog Archive