Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Jennifer

We had a lovely lunch with Jennifer, Peter, Christy, Brian, Tammy and Slick at the Majestic in Downtown Memphis this afternoon. Today Jennifer celebrated her "29th and holding" Birthday. She has been a little under the weather so Peter thought this would be a nice way for her to spend the day, with her family and friends.
The meal was delicious, although I ate way to much. And the cake was Delicious, of course it was ice cream cake with chocolate and caramel and nuts and ooey gooey goodness.
Jen didn't allow us to sing Happy Birthday, but I think she had a nice time. Happy Birthday Jen!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am just beginning a new phase of my life so I thought a blog might be fun. We'll see :-) I am a mom to a wonderful daughter, a singer in a band and a lover of all things scrapbooking. Making things to share with friends, to mark a special occasion, or just becasue, is my way of giving a little bit of myself to those I love.

Followers

Blog Archive