Tuesday, May 26, 2009

No Smoking

Well it's been two days without cigarettes, mostly because I am to lazy to go to the store, but I figure what the hell. I'll give it ANOTHER try. I have done this many many many times and gone as long as 4 or 5 months without one, but I always seem to start up again.
This is why I always start back.....(I have a gym membership now so maybe this will be my final try)

Here's what happens without cigarettes...I suddenly become SUPER hungry...Today I have eaten:

Small bag of Chips (for breakfast)
Small box of Cracker Jacks (for a pre-lunch snack)
2 Corn Dogs and Most of a large Tater Tot from Sonic (lunch)
4 White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies (just because)
4 Cups of Coffee with Cream
and it's only 4:15

I think I can literally feel my a&@ spreading as I type. I am going to the gym after work. It is senseless to try and diet, stop smoking and exercise all at once. I do want to live a long healthy emphysema free life, but I would really like to do it and not weigh 350 pounds. The warning on the cig box should also include: Stopping Smoking causes excessive weight gain.

Enough of my ramblings, I have to go to the gym. I think if I do 2 hours of cardio then maybe I can eat dinner without feeling guilty! LOL!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am just beginning a new phase of my life so I thought a blog might be fun. We'll see :-) I am a mom to a wonderful daughter, a singer in a band and a lover of all things scrapbooking. Making things to share with friends, to mark a special occasion, or just becasue, is my way of giving a little bit of myself to those I love.

Followers

Blog Archive