Monday, May 25, 2009

Do you remember?




Do you remember waaaay back in preschool going to the zoo on a class field trip?? We all ended up in the little river. It never failed, someone "accidentally" fell in and then total mayhem! Everyone rode home in wet clothes and to top it off... a serious case of the giggles, an epidemic really, broke out! I will always remember that trip. I may not remember all the details, but I remember the fun we had.
Well apparently the temptation of the little river is still as strong as ever. Taylor didn't fall in, but it was absolutely necessary to get into the river that runs through entrace of the zoo and if I had to guess it's probably almost as clean as the Mississippi, but you're only young once.LOL!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am just beginning a new phase of my life so I thought a blog might be fun. We'll see :-) I am a mom to a wonderful daughter, a singer in a band and a lover of all things scrapbooking. Making things to share with friends, to mark a special occasion, or just becasue, is my way of giving a little bit of myself to those I love.

Followers

Blog Archive