Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Scrapbooking and School

I know it's a little early, but I have already decided what my resolution is going to be for the new year...school. I hope to start DSCC in the Spring. It's very exciting and a little scary. I haven't been in school for twelve years. Well I am always up for a challenge. I think I will start off with just a few classes.... you know.....ease back into it.
On a totally different note, being a new single mom I decided to make Christmas gifts this year. It is amazing what types of things you can scrapbook! Wayne Rhodes really liked some of the ornaments I made and now, starting in January you can find my creations in Jezabel's on the square. Look out Wal-Mart! LOL! I am coming after your card business. Ha! Seriously, it's worth a try and maybe I can even scrapbook my through college.





No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am just beginning a new phase of my life so I thought a blog might be fun. We'll see :-) I am a mom to a wonderful daughter, a singer in a band and a lover of all things scrapbooking. Making things to share with friends, to mark a special occasion, or just becasue, is my way of giving a little bit of myself to those I love.

Followers

Blog Archive