Tuesday, December 16, 2008

False Alarm!

Well, when the alarm went off at 6:00 this morning, I sure was hoping I would get to go back to sleep for a little while. No such luck, channel 5 said Tipton County Schools WOULD be open today. Oh well! I am glad that the streets weren't covered in ice, but I sure could have used an extra day at home to catch up on laundry, wrapping presents and holiday baking.

Taylor was so disappointed when I woke her up for school. She just knew she would get to sleep in! She put up a small protest, but in the end we did manage to get out to the door on time and to school with no surprise ice patches.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am just beginning a new phase of my life so I thought a blog might be fun. We'll see :-) I am a mom to a wonderful daughter, a singer in a band and a lover of all things scrapbooking. Making things to share with friends, to mark a special occasion, or just becasue, is my way of giving a little bit of myself to those I love.

Followers

Blog Archive