Monday, December 29, 2008

Wii are so Excited


Santa brought Taylor a Wii for Christmas. I gotta admit, he kinda brought it for Mom too! She had NO IDEA, so when she opened up the Wii, all of the others gifts were quickly forgotten.
Of course we immediately hooked it up and started playing. It really is a blast. We bowled, golfed, played baseball and tennis. She's got a pretty good backhand! Ha!
She's gone for the week, so I've got to practice! LOL!
She is such a sweetie, she made dog biscuits for Hershey, and she wrapped all her own presents this year. She saved her allowance and bought her own gifts and gosh...what I am going to do??? She's growing up so fast. They don't stay little long!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am just beginning a new phase of my life so I thought a blog might be fun. We'll see :-) I am a mom to a wonderful daughter, a singer in a band and a lover of all things scrapbooking. Making things to share with friends, to mark a special occasion, or just becasue, is my way of giving a little bit of myself to those I love.

Followers

Blog Archive