Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Relay for Life! I NEED Your Help

Relay for Life in Tipton County is in two weeks! The 29th of this month, Relay will be held at BHS from 6:00 pm until 6:00 am and I proud to say that I will be there for the duration. This year I have the privilage of Chairing the Ceremonies Committee and although I am not on a team (but hope to gather up some willing participants for next year) I am trying to raise money as an individual on line. You can click on the link below and make an online donation to Tipton County Relay for Life. The money raised directly benefits Tipton County. In fact, June 5th Baptist Hospital is holding a "Look Good, Feel Better" Program for women currently undergoing Chemo. This will be a Make Over for the the SPIRIT and SOUL for all the ladies attending and they will leave with makeup and goodies. The make up is ALL high dollar name brand stuff!! Sometimes, looking good makes us feel better and this is FREE! To find out more about "Look Good Feel Better" Call Cyndi Roberts at 476-2621 or to register (must register to attend) call Malinda McDainel at 901-725-8625!

Please help me reach my goal of $1000.00 by the 29th! All we need is 50 people with $20.00 to help wipe out cancer in Tipton County!

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Paige.Koneski

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am just beginning a new phase of my life so I thought a blog might be fun. We'll see :-) I am a mom to a wonderful daughter, a singer in a band and a lover of all things scrapbooking. Making things to share with friends, to mark a special occasion, or just becasue, is my way of giving a little bit of myself to those I love.

Followers

Blog Archive