Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh Atlanta!

We left for Atlanta this morning about 8 and after a trip to McDonald's, Starbucks and the Garmin rerouting us back to the house, we finally got on the road! Of course we stopped at Cracker Barrel for lunch and we only had two bathroom breaks so we made great time.
We finally arrived at the hotel and checked in....AND THEN I LOCKED MY KEYS IN MY CAR! AHHHH! OMG! I called a locksmith and he got here really fast. They quoted me $35 for the trip over and $15 to unlock the car on the phone. HA! YEAH RIGHT. The guy couldn't get the car unlocked with the regular tool so he informed me that it was going to cost....now hold onto your hats folks....$95 plus the $35 for the trip over and then he told me he would only need about 30 seconds to get the car unlocked with this "special" tool. I am going to become a locksmith when we get home :) It ended up only costing $100, only $100,which is still highway robbery, but the crew was hungry so that's how it goes.We had a fabulous meal at PF Changs and Taylor has the Great Wall of Chocolate Cake so all ended well. Tomorrow we hit the American Girl Doll Store. We are going to have lunch, get the dolls' hair done and then head over to the Aquarium. Taylor is soooooo excited that she is literally bouncing all over the hotel room. Oh to be 11 again!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am just beginning a new phase of my life so I thought a blog might be fun. We'll see :-) I am a mom to a wonderful daughter, a singer in a band and a lover of all things scrapbooking. Making things to share with friends, to mark a special occasion, or just becasue, is my way of giving a little bit of myself to those I love.

Followers

Blog Archive