Friday, April 10, 2009

Hot Springs



You know what's nice? Waking up in Hot Springs on Good Friday with nothing planned, no Women in Business Luncheon to worry about, and knowing I have two days of no stress! My friend and I drove to Hot Springs after work last night and after a slightly scary arrival, we've had a wonderful, peaceful, day.
We had about 1/2 a mile to go last night when we got hit with nickle size hail and crazy wind and rain, but we arrived safely. The room overlooks the lake and the little patio out back is so sweet. I am blogging while enjoying a nice glass of Texan Delight Grape Wine looking out over the lake. AHHHHHH........
We went to the Gangster Museum and the Wax Museum this morning and on the way to lunch we stopped off at the Winery for a tasting. OMG! I love love love the Hot Springs Dessert Wine! Hopefully the weather will hold out tomorrow and we will get to go to the Garvan Woodland Gardens. The brochure is amazing.
Maybe we'll get to experience the Hot Springs bath as well. Maybe? All I can say is this is a nice way to end a very hectic week.

1 comment:

Rick O'Shay said...

I am having a wonderful time with you!

W

About Me

My photo
I am just beginning a new phase of my life so I thought a blog might be fun. We'll see :-) I am a mom to a wonderful daughter, a singer in a band and a lover of all things scrapbooking. Making things to share with friends, to mark a special occasion, or just becasue, is my way of giving a little bit of myself to those I love.

Followers

Blog Archive