Monday, January 26, 2009

Pictures from Iraq

My step-dad recently took a job overseas in Iraq. There was a need for electricians over there and he decided he would sign up for the job! You should have seen the application they have to fill out to....it was so long and kind of scary. There is a section on being held hostage! WOW! I couldn't even imagine.
We hear from him several times a week and he sends cards to the kids. Taylor even had "funny looking money" in her last letter.
Tom sent pictures last week. He says it's very safe but he misses home.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am just beginning a new phase of my life so I thought a blog might be fun. We'll see :-) I am a mom to a wonderful daughter, a singer in a band and a lover of all things scrapbooking. Making things to share with friends, to mark a special occasion, or just becasue, is my way of giving a little bit of myself to those I love.

Followers

Blog Archive