Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Taylor Turns 12

Wow! Twelve years have flown by. Next up, college. LOL!

Taylor woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning. She was excited to see what was waiting for her on her special day. We gave her real present to her two weeks ago. She went to the CMA Concerts in Nashville. Spoiled Rotten!

We had a super fab birthday party at Jezabel's on Saturday. The girls were adorable. Everyone got to make a bracelet and a matching pair of earrings.By the way, Jezabel's is a wonderful and affordable place to host a birthday party for little girls. Wayne and Lynn are great people.

This morning she opened up her Littlest Pet Shop Birthday box. She still adores littlest pet shops so my little girl is still here, for now. She leaves Saturday for PA to visit her grandparents and won't be home until the end of July. I will miss her soo much!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am just beginning a new phase of my life so I thought a blog might be fun. We'll see :-) I am a mom to a wonderful daughter, a singer in a band and a lover of all things scrapbooking. Making things to share with friends, to mark a special occasion, or just becasue, is my way of giving a little bit of myself to those I love.

Followers

Blog Archive