Friday, May 8, 2009




Cute new stuff at Jezabel's. The giant clothespins are great (and small) for displaying pictures on your desk at work. Great Birthday Books, Recipe Books and Cards for most occasions. Taking orders for Custom Graduation Thank You Cards and Baby Shower and Party Invitations. I should have some examples available pretty soon.



Oh and I guess I need to explain what to do with a Birthday Book ! I forget to send out cards so I write down the birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions on the page of the appropriate month and slide the cards into the pockets. Each month I open my book up to that corresponding page and mail out my cards! Easy as Pie. An alternative use for the book, if you are guilty of keeping every single card you ever received, is storage. LOL! Great for babies. I kept all of Taylor's Cards and now I have them in a little pink baby Birthday Book. I will pass it along to her when she is older.



Also, there will be a sign up sheet for people interested in learning how to scrapbook. Classes will be $15.00 to $20.00 and you will receive a 2 page kit and access to the tools you will need to complete the kits.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am just beginning a new phase of my life so I thought a blog might be fun. We'll see :-) I am a mom to a wonderful daughter, a singer in a band and a lover of all things scrapbooking. Making things to share with friends, to mark a special occasion, or just becasue, is my way of giving a little bit of myself to those I love.

Followers

Blog Archive